Tuesday, March 31, 2009


PARSON HAL DUNCAN HAS JOINED OUR FAMILY! Parson was born on March 1st 2009 at 3:30am. He came on his own and we were all very happy to make it to the hospital. After having so many false labor pains I didn't really think I was going into labor. Ryan finally convinced me to head to the hospital and I am so thankful we did. By the time we got to his parents I was READY! We arrived at the hospital at 12:30 and he was born 3 hrs later! The delivery was a breeze and we have been so blessed to have his sweet calm spirit in our home!

2 comments:

Coombs Family said...

How exciting! He is adorable. congrats and thanks for sharing pictures.

Aceneth Warner said...

He is so cute!!! Every time I see babies it makes me want one, then Kent will some thing to ruin the moment.lol
Good luck with your baby he is adorable, I want to come hold him.