Friday, January 23, 2009

THE AFTER PARTY!!!!

We spent the week after Christmas up at the Cabin as a family and had some friends up to join us to bring in the New Year! 9 Kids and 8 Adults and what a blast! The kids had a great time.

There is nothing like spending time away as a family. Ryan took some time to teach the boys how to gather firewood, build a proper fire, dig out snowmobiles, and made some great meals all as I relaxed and read.


WHAT MORE CAN I SAY.... IT WAS AWSOME!




3 comments:

Rachel said...

Hi Jen! Your boys are so cute!!!! This should link you to my blog.

Karen said...

Cute new background Jenn! Love the cabin pictures, they make me miss home.

Aceneth Warner said...

Hope you don't mind, I added you to my blog list. I send you mine on your facebook.I love your pictures your kids are so big and cute!!!