Jen, Im so excited to see these pictures! He is so adorable as I knew he would be and I love his name. It is so sweet to see Landon dressing him! So cute.... we aure love that little dude in our class!
Ryan and I were married in Oct. of 2000 and have been loving life together. We have three wonderfully active and interesting boys. Landon is 6, Cason is 4, and Parson joined our family in March. I have been so blessed to have them all in my life. This blog is about us and all that keeps life fun!
26.2 miles of peace and quiet! Lottery results posted May 11th
Cason's Words of Wisdom
I feel like I am always saying to the boys, "Hurry up we have to go; we don't have time". I never wanted to be the mom that was always on the go but I feel that way many days. Cason has even started saying, " Mom we can make time". Yes we can Cason! WE CAN MAKE TIME!
This book was a little harder for me to get into but after about half the way into it I found myself wanting to read more. It didn't feel like I was reading a Journal anymore and I found myself crying uncontrolable at the end. It might just be that I am pregnant and cry over everything, but I did think it ended up being a great read! Read on!
September's Book Review:
The Secret Life of Bees -by Sue Monk Kidd Was a great read. I was pulled into the story of this young girl as she tries to discover who she is and her search to find somebody who will love her. I have to admit I cryed at the end. It was wonderful! I am excited to read it with the book club.
The Curious Incident of the Dog In The Night-time -by Mark Haddon When I went to the library to find this book I couldn't remember what it was called and I asked for the book The peculiar happenings of the wolf in the night. It was close! I was very surprised when they were able to find the real book for me.
It was a different writing style; it was writen as if a boy with autism was writing it. I have to say I liked it. I was fascinated by the authors insite to the mind of an individual with autism. It probbably wasn't the best book for an expecting mother but it was a very quick read. I read it in two days.
Breaking Dawn -by I won't say a ton; I am sure you have all read it but it wasn't my most favorite of her books. I thought it dragged just a little. Yes there were those interesting parts but over all I was a little disappointed that it wasn't a major page turner for me!
2 comments:
Jen, Im so excited to see these pictures! He is so adorable as I knew he would be and I love his name. It is so sweet to see Landon dressing him! So cute.... we aure love that little dude in our class!
Great pictures Jen! Thanks for updating your blog. He is adorable, and you look great!!!
Post a Comment