8 years ago
Monday, May 4, 2009
Talk about "Swine flue" we have the "Bird flu"!
For the past few months I have been seeing and influx of birds flying in our backyard. I mentioned to Ryan that we might have a birds nest on our house. We looked around but couldn't find anything. A few days ago we were out working in the back yard and we found...to our surprise...a bird flying out of our BBQ. Ryan went over and lifted up the lid and ....talk about a nest! Well they hatched today and we have a new addition(s) to our family. Five little baby bird!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
How sweet! I would love to watch those baby birds. I think that is a sign that y'all need to barbecue a little more often ;)
You think? I kept telling Ryan I was in the mood for BBQ. Guess we will have to wait a little longer.
That is too funny! What a crazy surprise!
Post a Comment