
Anybody who knows my husband know how much he likes big social get togethers like the ward Christmas party. So... once again this year somehow he had to work the night of the big event and once again I went alone! Fun times!! Okay maybe not so much; but the kids had a great time. Isn't that what it's all about? We had a great dinner (THAT I DIDN'T HAVE TO MAKE) and Landon loved the dancers that came to perform. I might have myself a dancer after all. We also had a fun visit from Santa and his wife. How cute! Thanks to a neighbor I got some fun pictures.
5 comments:
I love that last picture of Landon and Santa. The look on his face is pure Christmas joy.
It must run in the family--I avoid all ward functions! Love the pictures! Your boys are looking so handsome. Hope you are hanging in there. Is Landon asking for clothes this year for Christmas?
Cute pics w/ Santa! Looks like you guys had fun (even w/out the hubby). I was disappointed we had Troy's work party that night & had to miss it. I would have liked to see Blake's reaction to Santa (sheer terror, no doubt)!
Hummm sounds like a familier storey... I think our husbands are more alike then they know!!!!
Hilarious!!! Ryan and ward functions just don't mix well. What can you do?
Post a Comment