


Over the weekend I had the chance to go to the Ellen Degeneres show thanks to the Coomb's family! Thanks so much Erin! I had a blast! We ended up on the 4th row from the front and had a great view of Ellen and her guests. It is on today at 4pm and I can't wait to see if we made it on T.V.. I am also glad that all that dancing and jumping around didn't put me in to labor. Thanks girls I had a fast but fabulous weekend.
6 comments:
You were on TV with Sara and Amy during the magic show!
We are totally famous! I can't wait to show my hubby when he gets home from work!
Okay, so I dont think I have EVER been more jealose of ANYONE!!! I am a huge fan of Ellen and it is a goal to go to one of her shows one day! You lucky, lucky girl!
So fun! We recorded the Vegas show and keep watching it to see if we can see you. Did you get on?
Nice moves Jen!
Post a Comment