Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Our Anniversary!


Yesterday Ryan and I celebrated our 8th anniversary. Ryan surprised me and took the day off and it was so wonderful to have him home with us all day. He has been working very hard for our family the last few weeks by putting in some extra hours helping a friend with some odd jobs. Having him gone has sure made us all miss him and appreciate him that much more.


I can't believe it has been 8 years sense we were married. Where does the time go? I remember like it was yesterday sitting in my bed listening to the rain, not able to sleep, anticipating the days events.


It was a day I will never forget! How special it was to have all our loved ones in the Temple with us that day and how close to our Heavenly Father and to each other we both felt. The love I felt that day, as we looked across at each other and were married, has only grown as the years have passed. I love him so much more then the day I married him; it is a different love, a more familiar love, one that is filled with understanding of one another and of trust and loyalty.


Thank you Ryan for being such a wonderful husband and father. You are more then I ever dreamed! I love you!

3 comments:

Karen said...

Happy Anniversary...I can't believe it's only been 8 years, it feels like you have always been part of our family.

The Cowleys said...

Happy Anniversary! I am so glad you have a blog! Now I won't miss a moment! ha ha

AJ & Laurie said...

When are we getting together again? We need to take advantage of us living close by each other, because I am not sure how much more of this snow I can take! Ha Ha!! Congrats on the anniversary! I remember meeting you two just soon after you were married.